195 Griffith Lane, Brentwood
Daily Hours of Operation
Skateboard Park is open from sunrise to sunset (except by permit or if posted otherwise).
are posted at the Skateboard Park. All users shall wear helmets, knee and elbow pads. Any use of this facility is at your own risk.
Skateboard Park Rules:
- All Users shall wear well maintained commercially manufactured helmets, knee and elbow pads, that are securely fastened at all times. (BMC 7.02.170; Health and Safety Code Section 115800.)
- The following types of vehicles are permitted in the Skateboard Park: Skateboards, non-motorized bicycles, scooters, in-line skates and roller skates or wheelchairs. (Health and Safety Code Section 115800.)
- The Skateboard Park facility may only be used by person twelve (12) years of age or older. (Health and Safety Code Section 115800.)
- Protect the Skateboard Park - vandalism, graffiti, aggressive behavior, and profanity are not permitted. Park will be subject to closure should incidents occur.
- Skateboard Park hours are sunrise to sunset (except by permit or if posted otherwise).
- Place trash in the receptacles provided. No glass, food or drinks are allowed in skate area.
- Additional obstacles or other materials (ramps, jumps, etc.) are not allowed in the Skateboard Park.
- All organized events or formal contests must have prior written approval from the City.
- No drugs, alcohol or smoking are allowed.
- Spectators are not allowed in the bowls or on other Skateboard Park features. Spectators should remain close to the fence or at the picnic tables and not interfere with park use.
- Vehicles and safety gear that are not in use should remain along the fence or at the picnic areas.
- Do not use facility if a hazardous condition exists. Report any damage, vandalism or hazardous condition to the City (516.5444).
- The City reserves the right to remove anyone from the facility if he/she is acting in an inappropriate manner or is disobeying the rules.
- Someone who violates these rules is subject to citation, which may include permanent expulsion from the facility. (BMC Section 7.02.170; Chapter 1.24 Administrative Citation.)
- Skateboard Park use is considered a "hazardous recreational activity" under Government Code 831.7 and persons participating in this activity are voluntary assuming all risks, known and unknown, associated with it.
- Any use of this facility is at your own risk.
- The City of Brentwood does not assume any responsibility for injury or theft.
- This facility is under video surveillance.
- In case of emergency, dial 911.
- For non-emergency assistance, call the Brentwood Police Department dispatch at 809.7911.
- Trespassers are subject to arrest.