Effective Monday, August 2nd, All visitors to indoor City facilities must wear face coverings regardless of vaccination status.
City Hall and other City facilities and services reopened to the public on Tuesday, July 6.
Permit Center – The City’s Permit Center on the first floor of City Hall will be open to the public beginning Tuesday, July 6. The Permit Center will be open Monday through Friday 8-5, and offer specific times for appointment only and walk-in services, per the below schedule.
To schedule an appointment please call (925) 516-5405, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Mondays & Wednesdays 8am – 1pm = Appointment only
Mondays & Wednesdays 1pm – 5pm = Walk-in hours
Tuesdays & Thursdays 8am – 12pm = Walk-in hours
Tuesdays & Thursdays 12pm – 5pm = Appointment only
Fridays = Appointment only
Permits and Applications
Customers wanting to submit applications, plans, and documents to the Community Development Department
Customers wanting to receive permits, plans, and documents from the Community Development Department
Building – Plan Checks and Inspections - Customers needing direct assistance from Building staff may request an appointment, visit City Hall during the above walk-in hours, or email: email@example.com. Customers may set up an appointment by calling (925) 516-5405.
Inspections must be scheduled through the City’s IVR by calling (925) 809-7930.
Community Enrichment -Residents can report possible code violations through the City's Brentwood Connect application: https://www.brentwoodca.gov/gov/pw/service_request.asp. Customers needing assistance from Community Enrichment may also request an appointment, visit City Hall during the above walk-in hours, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers may set up an appointment by calling (925) 516-5405.
Housing - General questions regarding the City's affordable housing programs can be submitted either by calling (925) 516-5305 or by email at: email@example.com
Planning - For any general planning or zoning related questions, customers may request an appointment, visit City Hall during the above walk-in hours, call (925) 516-5404, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers may set up an appointment by calling (925) 516-5405.
Passports - Appointments for the processing of any passports are suspended until further notice. Passport services are currently available at the U.S. Post Office located at 18 Oak St., Brentwood. Phone: (925) 240-2065.
Economic Development Division staff is available to assist with questions and re-opening support for Brentwood businesses. Please contact us by email at email@example.com or through any of the following:
· Methods of payment:
o Online - https://brentwoodca.gov/gov/finance/util/pay.asp,
o By phone – (925) 516-5415,
o By mail, or by using the drop box located outside of City Hall at 150 City Park Way.
o In person payments accepted at the Utility Billing counter at City Hall
· The drop boxes located at the Senior Center and Community Center are closed at this time.
· Staff will be available (8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday) at (925) 516-5415 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for service requests, to take a payment over the phone, or for general questions regarding your account.
· You may apply or renew your Business Tax Certificate online at: https://brentwoodca.gov/gov/finance/license/default.asp
· Applications for new or renewal business licenses are available on the City website. The applications can be mailed to City Hall, placed in the Utility Billing payment drop box at City Hall or brought to the Utility Billing counter at City Hall.
· Please email us at BTCmessages@brentwoodca.gov with any questions.
Accounts Payable – If you have questions about an invoice, please email email@example.com or leave a message at (925) 516-5460 and your call will be returned within one business day.
Staff will be available at (925) 516-5191 or firstname.lastname@example.org during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
In accordance with the latest Federal, State and Local COVID-19 regulations, the Public Works Department will be available during normal business hours. See the following link for contact information, locations, and hours:
PARKS AND RECREATION
Brentwood Senior Activity Center
Facility Re-Opening July 6
Brentwood Community Center
· Masks required for all youth program attendees and participants.
· Masks required for all non-vaccinated individuals
Outdoor Activity on Trails, Parks, and Playgrounds
· Parks playgrounds, and trails are open.
· Skate Park and sports courts are open from dawn to dusk.
· Parks and Recreation Department – (925) 516-5444
· Parks and Recreation Department Email – ParksAndRecreation@brentwoodca.gov E-mails are monitored regularly by staff and routed for response accordingly.
· Until further notice, staff will no longer be collecting Utility Bill payments in the drop box at the Brentwood Community Center or the Brentwood Senior Activity Center. Utility Bill payments should be dropped off at City Hall, 150 City Park Way.
· Routine landscape maintenance will continue to be performed by the City’s landscape maintenance and tree maintenance contractors.
· Landscape Maintenance Work Orders received by phone or through the internet – Work orders will be routinely monitored by a member of the Parks Maintenance Division. Employee will assess priority, assign task, and follow up accordingly. Emergency work orders can be called in to (925) 516-5444 by leaving a message and staff will promptly address the issue.
· Registrations for courses can still be completed online at https://apm.activecommunities.com/brentwoodparksandrec/Home .
· Stay active and engaged at home! For senior resources and fun family activities, visit: rec@home
· Arts Commission, Park and Recreation Commission, Youth Commission, and Brentwood Neighborhood Committee meetings are now meeting on their respected dates via Zoom.
· The Police Department lobby located at 9100 Brentwood Blvd. will be reopening on August 2, 2021.
· Citation sign-offs and VIN verifications are handled on a case by case basis through August 2, 2021. Please call (925) 809-7911 prior to responding to the Police Department. Please be advised there may be fees involved.
· Vehicle releases will be completed by records staff or an on duty police sergeant as time allows.
· Fingerprinting services will resume on Thursdays between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm by appointment only starting August 2, 2021.
· We continue to encourage residents to use our online reporting system to report non-urgent crimes that are not in progress. The types of reports that may be reported on line are: Harassing phone calls, hit and runs, identity theft, informational reports, lost property, supplemental reports, thefts (property value under $950), thefts from vehicles, unauthorized use of credit card, Vacation Watch requests, vandalism, vandalism to vehicle, and custody order violations. The link to access the online reporting system is https://www.brentwoodca.gov/gov/police/reporting/report.asp
· All in-progress crimes and in-progress emergencies will be handled as usual. We will continue to be aggressive on apprehending people who are in our city committing crimes.
· We will be suspending citizen ride-alongs and police department tours/visitors until further notice. No meetings involving the public will be held inside the Police Department building during this time.
· Police Department Website https://www.brentwoodca.gov/gov/police/default.asp