- The City Clerk's Office is responsible for preparation of agendas and minutes; ensures compliance with legal noticing requirements; serves as the Elections Official for the conduct of general municipal and special elections; responding to requests for public records; maintenance of the City's Municipal Code; and management of the citywide records management program. The City Clerk's Office also provides U.S. Passport information and serves as a passport acceptance center at City Hall. Passport services are located inside the Permit Center, 1st Floor, Community Development Department.
The City Clerk is also the filing officer for Political Reform Act documents. Copies of Campaign Statements are available on the City's website. Copies of Statements of Economic Interest (Form 700) may be obtained by contacting the City Clerk. The following filers are designated by Section 87200 of the Political Reform act and their original Statements of Economic Interest are forwarded to the Fair Political Practices Commission, copies are maintained by the City Clerk.
- Joel Bryant, Mayor
Jovita Mendoza, Council Member, District 1
- Susannah Meyer, Council Member, District 3
- Karen Rarey, Council Member (at large)
- Johnny Rodriguez, Council Member (at large)
- Anita Roberts, Planning Commissioner
- Cyndi Hankins, Planning Commissioner
- Emily Cross, Planning Commissioner
- Seana Fippin, Planning Commissioner
- Dirk Zeigler, Planning Commissioner
- Tim Ogden, City Manager
- Damien Brower, City Attorney
- Kerry Breen, City Treasurer, Director of Finance & Information Systems