A Special Election will be held on November 5, 2019, regarding the following:
“Vineyards at Deer Creek Voter Initiative” – Measure L
On April 8, 2019, the City Clerk’s office received a Notice of Intent to Circulate a Petition titled “Vineyards at Deer Creek Voter Initiative”. The materials associated with this process are linked below:
• Notice of Intent to Circulate a Petition dated April 8, 2019
• Full Text of the Initiative Measure with Specific Plan (Large File Size)
• Ballot Title and Summary prepared by the City Attorney dated April 23, 2019.
• Signature Verification Packet conducted by Contra Costa County Elections Department
• Report ordered pursuant to Election Code Section 9212 (with appendices)
• Notice of Preparation of an EIR
• Notice of Availability of an EIR
• Memo: Change the date/time of the EIR scoping meeting
• Draft EIR Volume 1
• Draft EIR Volume 2
If you have any questions regarding Measure L, please contact staff at MeasureL@brentwoodca.gov or at 925.516.5440.