Report a Problem Property

Reporting Party Information

The City of Brentwood is committed to enhancing the quality of life for all our residents. We have established the following input form for the reporting of a problem property. The reported property may be a rental or owner occupied. The problem(s) associated with a property may be criminal in nature or related to Community Enrichment. The requested information will be reviewed by City staff, evaluated, and disseminated accordingly. To report a concern, please use our online tool and mobile app to directly connect you to the people, services and resources that make our city work, by clicking the icon below.